Modern Slavery Statement Letter
This is the Modern Slavery Act Statement of North Standard Infracom (SaaSduo) ("the Company"). This statement is made pursuant to Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps taken by the Company to prevent and combat modern slavery and human trafficking in its operations and supply chains.
— Our Commitment
The Company is committed to upholding the highest standards of ethical conduct and ensuring that slavery and human trafficking have no place in its business activities. We recognize our responsibility to take effective measures to prevent and eradicate such practices within our sphere of influence.
— Our Business
SaaSduo is engaged in video and doc productions. We operate in accordance with the laws and regulations of the United Kingdom and adhere to international human rights principles.
— Supply Chains
The Company acknowledges that modern slavery can exist within complex global supply chains. To address this, we take the following steps:
1) Risk Assessment: We regularly assess the risks of modern slavery within our supply chains, considering geographical locations, types of suppliers, and the nature of the products or services procured.
2) Supplier Due Diligence: We conduct due diligence on our suppliers to ensure they comply with the Modern Slavery Act and applicable international standards. This includes evaluating their policies, practices, and transparency regarding their workforce.
3) Contractual Obligations: We include clauses in our supplier contracts that require compliance with the Modern Slavery Act and the principles outlined in this statement.
4) Training: We provide training to our employees and suppliers on recognizing and reporting signs of modern slavery, both internally and within the supply chain.
5) Whistleblowing: We maintain a confidential whistleblowing mechanism for employees and suppliers to report any concerns related to modern slavery, ensuring that their identities are protected.
— Actions Taken
The Company is committed to taking appropriate actions in response to any identified instances of modern slavery or human trafficking, which may include:
1) Terminating relationships with non-compliant suppliers.
2) Reporting any criminal activities to the relevant authorities.
3) Providing support to affected individuals, where applicable.
— Performance Indicators and Targets
The Company will continually assess its efforts to combat modern slavery by measuring and monitoring relevant key performance indicators. We will set specific targets and objectives to improve our anti-slavery efforts and regularly review our progress.
This Modern Slavery Act Statement reflects the commitment of SaaSduo to addressing modern slavery and human trafficking within its operations and supply chains. We will continually strive to ensure that our business activities uphold the principles of fairness, transparency, and respect for human rights.
— Signed by ;
The 6 Sept 2023,